I am but a poor, little blogger on WordPress. But wow, I appreciate Silver Threading for nominating me for this. It’s truly a honor to be remembered by you, so a bunch of thanks is given to you! Guys, follow her! Her poetry is one of the most unique I found in the blogosphere, and that inspired me to write poems as well!
The rules for winning this award are simple. Here they are:
1. Thank the person who has nominated you. Provide a link to his/her blog.
2. List the rules and display the award image.
3. Include 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers and let them know that they have been nominated. This is a way to introduce others to bloggers that you love.
5. Display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Here are 7 facts about myself:
1. I love all the sciences, except Chemistry. If given the chance, I want to be a cancer specialist or a geneticist.
2. I began writing long-form essays at the age of 12 and such talent was discovered by my English teacher.
3. I became a sports editor of a campus publication because of a weird election criteria. I excel in feature writing, by the way.
4. They, especially the kids in my neighborhood, call me “Dora the Explorer” because I sometimes wear her purple costume and go to the university with her Backpack. I love being on educational tours and community immersions.
5. I got my grade school diploma with flunking grades. But I graduated from high school with rainbow colors.
6. I am gay. And the questions I am most obliged to answer are, “Really?” “What? You don’t look like one!” and “Are you kidding me?” Yeah, sort of a big issue here in my country.
7. I am true friend to you if and only if I slap you with the truth whenever possible.
With the power bestowed upon me, I hereby nominate the following blogs for One Lovely Blog Award:
4. New Chapter