Very good pieces of advice that came across my reader!
How you do recognize grandiose projects that could harm you and your environment.
1. If something sounds too good to be true, it’s often NOT TRUE.
2. If the driving force behind the grand project seems to be in a rush decision. Be extremely vigilant.
3. If the project leaders don’t want to listen to the critics and trying to minimize them. Listen to the critics, NOT those who try to belittle them.
4. If the grandiose project leaders are trying to eliminate criticism by quell the voices of others, be very vigilant.
5. If project managers constantly denies adverse information with beautiful words only and no evidence, be extremely vigilant.
6. If anyone speaks beautiful about the grandiose project, but stumbles on the logic of the vision, be properly vigilant.
7. If the project’s great small men attempt to explain the economic situation in terms you don’t understand. Review…
View original post 152 more words